Reasons to become a member of Sheffield Unchained Listings
Anyone who joins SU Listings will also be listed on the SU Listings mobile app! We’re giving all members a free trial listing throughout 2015!
Anyone who joins SU Listings will also be listed on the SU Listings mobile app!
We’re giving all members a free trial listing throughout 2015!
Why choose SU Listings?
Having a listing on our website and mobile app means:
- Customers will easily and quickly be able to find you on our SEO optimised website via any search engine
- Customers will find you on our mobile app whilst they are out and about, meaning they choose an independent like you rather than a big chain
- You will see an increase in customers who want to support independents but don’t know where they are
- You have the opportunity to draw in new and more regular customers through offers and discounts
- You can promote your events and services or products on the app and website
- You will reach an audience who might not normally go to an independent due to a lack of knowledge about the thriving independent scene in Sheffield
- You will reach customers who need to find something quickly, as they can now find you on the go instead of choosing the obvious big brands
We will help customers find you by:
- Promoting your listing regularly on our social media as you create new offers, events and of course when you join us
- Advertising your listing to new students and visitors to Sheffield as we take advantage of regular events to promote SU Listings, such as:
- A new educational year, Christmas, Doc/Fest, Tramlines, Peace in the Park, Sensoria, Independent’s Day, markets and seasonal events etc.
If you choose our listing bolt ons you will:
- Appear on the homepage of the SU Listings website for as long as you are signed up for a featured listing
- Have your events promoted on our social media and appear in a separate events section on the app
In 2016 we will process your payments through an independent, ethical Co Operative:
All payments are processed through a virtual payment system set up by the very ethical Ethecol – The Card Payment Coop who have made over 250,000 charitable donations to a wide range of good causes through Ethecol terminals.
Find out more About SU
We've launched a new Sheffield Unchained Listings App which will help you find Sheffield independents from wherever you are!
Click the image to download the Android App, the Apple App is currently being developed, so watch this space!
If you'd like to know more or if you'd like to add your business onto the app then please Contact SU